My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Friday, December 08, 2006

God Bless You, Jeane Kirkpatrick. RIP

One of America's most patriot woman, she worked at the UN as the Ambassador for the United States of America under President Ronald Reagan from 1981-1985. She passed away yesterday afternoon in her sleep at the age of 80. She will be truly missed, as she was one of our national treasures.

Here are some of the people who knew her better who have written articles today:
Jeane Kirkpatrick, RIP; 'But Then, They Always Blame America First' from Daniel Freedman at It Shines For All.
Rest in Peace, Ms Kirkpatrick from Little Green Footballs.
Jeane Kirkpatrick, R.I.P. by Michelle Malkin.
Requiescat In Pace, Jeane Duane Jordan Kirkpatrick by Dymphna of Gates of Vienna. Very great job.

Thank you everyone for taking the time to write about Jeane. I am being selfish by feeling sad. I know this, but I cannot help it. Have a blessed day.