My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Some good reading for Conservatives

I have been letting you know about our new site that we are creating. To be honest, I haven't had much to do with the creation of the site, but I have contributed original editorials. That is why it is has been pretty scarce reading around here.

You will really enjoy reading the other articles written specifically for America's Victory '08. There are very talented people who have come together to inspire you into action and to help to get you thinking on your own again. Please visit the site.

Today's articles are: For your reading pleasure. I hope you enjoy it. Have a great day.