My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Cheer Up, I'll be back

Right now the Eagles (Philadelphia) is putting a wooping the Redskins (Washington) by 27-3. Did I mention that I was a big football fan? lol. I like Washington, but Philly's my team. I have a few teams, but I'm from outside of Philly. For a little while, anyway. :)

I'll be out of commission until later tonight. We also have a game at 7 or 8. I hope. It really sucks that you need cable to watch Monday Night Live. I mean, it really SUCKS. I'm still NOT going to get cable. TV just isn't that important for me to waste money on it. Oh well...