My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Kerry: Blessing or Curse?

Senator Kerry opened his mouth once again and as usual, he inserted both of his feet. He claims that if you do well in college (in front of a college Democrat rally), study, do your homework, graduate, etc. you will be able to fine. If he had stopped there, that would have been very encouraging. No, he did not stop there.

He went on to say that if they do not succeed in school, they would end up being stuck in Iraq. I will admit that I have not written this for word, but I don't have to. This is what I got out of it, as well as many other people.

I woke up happy, and I do not desire to allow this poor excuse for a man to destroy that. So I won't. You must understand. I know better. I happen to know that our men and women are more educated than Kerry will ever hope to be. I also know that they at least believe in their mission, unlike the people who voted to go to war.

This is simply another one of those statements that the dinosaur media will never question any Democrat about it. Unlike they the way they go after Republicans for the behaviour of a member of the House who got thrown out on his tail. That is because Republicans don't put with that kind of stuff.

Mr. Kerry, you have a right to your opinions, but is it wise to feed the enemy with every breath you take? I just wish you would think, for once, about someone else besides yourself when you open your mouth. You, sir, are a liar. You are also a fool. That is why I hardly waste my time writing about you. Today I am doing so because you called our brave men and women stupid losers. They are not, and you can GO TO HELL.