My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Friday, October 06, 2006

Iran wins another round in nuclear crisis with the West

Here are titles of the categories of articles in Thursday's edition of The Daily Briefing on Iran. Just click here, and you will find many articles under these titles.

Iran wins another round in the nuclear crisis with the West.
Is the Islamic Republic following Israel 's play book on nukes?
The Islamic Republic unveils an advanced cannon.
Here are a few other news items you may have missed.

I know it looks bleak, but we must never give up. Only when we give up do we truly lose...