My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Daily Briefing on Iran, The

The Daily Briefing on Iran is in the process of moving, so please change your link to them from regimechangeiran.blogspot.com/ to regimechangeiran.com/. I have 5 or 6 titles full of articles. Sorry about the back-up, but I've been busy. Deal with it. (lol)

Saturday, Sept. 24, 2006: So who lied: Koffi Annan or Ahmadinejad?
Sunday, 9/25/2006: EU3 cave into Iran.
Monday, 9/26/2006: Is Iran about to launch a war in northern Iraq?
Tuesday, 9/27/2006: "Islam is not compatible with democracy." - The next Supreme Leader?
Wednesday, 9/28/2006: Pentagon report critical of US broadcasts into Iran. [They should be.]

I would also like you to know that there is a link where you can help them financially. I have given what I could. I believe in this site. They bring us news that everyone else not only ignores, but rarely gets their paws on most of it. Please help them to stay afloat! Thanks. :)