My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

China cancels leave for Soldiers on NK's border

It seems odd that China would even bother to worry about North Korea, since they are the ones that have kept that regime from going under. However, they have revoked all Soldiers leave who were guarding the border between China and NK. It's probably so that the frightened North Korean people might try to escape this mad dictator? Yes, that is my suspicion.

Read the whole article here. I don't know about you, but I do know about dictators. They like to protect what is theirs (without losing it). I do not trust either country...

If the link above no longer works, try this one.