My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Monday, October 23, 2006

Bill O'Reilly interviews President Bush

I missed the interview Bill O'Reilly had with President Bush. If you also missed it, you may find the 3 part series here: Part 1 Part 2 and Part 3.

Hat tip: Dagney's Rant.
PS. If you are unable to see it through these links, try Bill O'Reilly's homepage. Have a good day.

Update: Okay. None of those links works. I think it has something to do with the javascript. Anyway, please go to his site, and you may watch the video in 3 parts. If you go right now, it is the first link on the page. I recommend it.