My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Friday, September 01, 2006

Why am I such a witch?

My brother has told me over 1000 times, no exaggeration, not to touch his computer. So what do I do? I touch it.

He has a new sound card, but the sound won't go very high. I was very excited for him, because he hasn't had sound for over 2 years. I don't have to tell you. That's like a million years!

I wasn't going to touch anything relevant. I never would. My brother has a normal anxiety about anyone touching his computer. He has been screwed before by 'people in the know.' I know this, and I do it anyway.

What is wrong with me? I know I just wanted to help, but who was I actually helping? I wanted to serve my curiosity more than I wanted to respect my brother. That's what it boils down to. I am a witch.

Category: Witch. I don't have a category for that, so I'll put it here: Misc-2.