My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Urgent Need of New Testaments in Iran

If you are a Christian, this is a must read. If you are not, skip this article unless you would like to help someone in their free choice of religion.

This is absolutely fantastic news, and I believe it to be true. It was sent to me by a credible source right here in California. His name is Stephen, and his blog is California Political News, and he is a very busy and intelligent man. I trust him.

You can read about the situation of the need for Bibles in Iran here. I hope you will consider helping with a small or large donation. After all, they are deserving of God's grace, love, mercy, love, forgiveness, and knowledge. They are our brothers and sisters. Thank you, and God bless you.

Category: (Religion) Revival.