My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Monday, September 25, 2006

Redneck Overalls

Yes, the new one is out! The brand new edition of You know you're a redneck when...

1. You take your dog for a walk and you both use the same tree.

2. You can entertain yourself for more than 15 minutes with a fly swatter.

3. Your boat has not left the driveway in 15 years.

4. You burn your yard rather than mow it.

5. You think "The Nutcracker" is something you do off the high dive.

Continue reading here.

Yes, my brother is still sending me e-mails. lol. Although, I wonder why he refuses to blog some of these? Hmm. Could it be he is trying to tell me something? Nah!

Hat tip: Karen, a friend of Pete, a friend of my brother. Wheh!

Category: Humor.