My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Othmer, Buchanan, Blackfive on Pundit Review

Don't miss this wonderful combination. Mr. Othmer is discussing his novel, "The Futurist." Pat Buchanan will speak about his book on illegal aliens.

We will also have Matt speak, at 9pm est, about "Someone You Should Know."

Sorry it's late, but my computer froze again. I'm about ready to throw it out the second floor...nah. Tempting though.

Which reminds me, don't forget to buy your copy of Gregg's book, "Conservative Comebacks to Liberal Lies." It is excellent!

Oh my! It's on right now, from 7pm-10pm EST on station 680am. There is a stream you can use. Have a great listening experience!

Category: Radio Shows.