My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

My other posts

Ya know, I keep forgetting to let you know about the other work that I've been doing all day. You must think I'm really lazy! Ah, not so! Here are a few posts I have done just today. I don't want to show you yesterdays, because I do not want to take the whole page. :)

Islamic Republic: Only legimate gov't on earth.
EU Kisses Arse for two more weeks.
Iraqi & US SF capture 30 terrorists, 38 suspects.
For Thee I Pray.

That is about enough. Oh yes. I cheated. The one that is for prayer was yesterday, but it can be useful everyday. :)

Category: Misc. 2.