My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Friday, September 15, 2006

My head hurts, is it going to rain?

I have one of the biggest migraines. The kind where when I strike a key, it sounds like I struck a nail with a hammer. I think it's going to do more than rain, but I hope not.

I just learned that I may have to move from where I live, because I pay rent. That sounds funny, peculiar, in odd sort of way? Well, if you knew my landlady, you would understand.

She lets everyone, and I do mean everyone, go without paying her for years. My brother and I have missed one payment, over a decade ago. She never would have known, but for the fact she received double the rent the very next month with an explanation.

Now she wants to double my rent, and I'm on SSI. I have no more money. Her solution? Work my brother to death, pay him before the rent is due, and then he has to turn it over to her! I THOUGHT F*CKING SLAVERY WAS OVER!

Please excuse me, or don't, I really don't care. I try to do the right things, and I get kicked in the teeth. I try to be good, but make one mistake? I'm cruxified forever. Sometimes I wonder why I even bother. Then I remember. There, but for grace of God, go I.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to a state I can move to with my brother? Don't take this the wrong way, but I'm not going anywhere without him. We are getting up in the years (lol), and he's the only one I know who has always been there for me. In the important ways, anyways. lol.

We have cats. We have books. We obviously have computers. What we don't have is money or plans. After 18 years of loyalty, she doubled the rent. Is that legal, anyone? Help...

Category: Misc. 2.