My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

This is not fair! I protest!

I made sure I wrote SOMETHING before midnight yesterday. I did. There was only one snag. They've put a 'word verification' on my site, because they thought that I, ME, am a spammer. When, pray tell, would I ever get the freakin' time? lol. Oh well. Please be patient until they fix this little glitch. (And sleep well knowing I kept my promise about writing at least once a day. lol)

Okay. So I forgot to switch the date. Big deal. Everything is back in order, except I still have to use that stupid 'word verification.' Sheesh.

Category: Rants.