My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

"My Love's in Arizona"

My friend, Bill Faith of Old War Dogs, has done a wonderful thing. I would like to pass it along to you. Please feel free to go to his site and help. We all need a little bit of help from our friends at one time or another. Imagine how important it would be to have the help from a total stranger.
Carol Gell Crowley, whose father died for his country in the Ia Drang valley in 1965, sent me an email yesterday about an important project she's involved in to provide scholarship money for the children of this war's KIAs. Please click here to read more about it.
Thank you and have a blessed day.

Category: (Military) Blogger News.