My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Monday, August 14, 2006

Mister Ghost Got Me!

There is a very nice person by the name of Mister Ghost. One day, a long time ago, I was invited to do an interview on my thoughts on Iraq and my thoughts about Omar and Mohammed at Iraq the Model (ITM).

I agreed to the interview, and today it is finally published. I think he may have touched it up a little to make me look better, and if so, thank you!

If you would be interested in reading it, just go to Iraqi Bloggers Central. The title of the article is: The In T View: The Readers Of Iraq The Model Sound Off: Rosemary.

You will be able to many of the In T View's at this site. They are all very well done. Please go visit this site. You won't be disappointed. Have a great day.

Category: Humor (Fun) and Iraq.