My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Thursday, August 31, 2006

I'm Blodicted!

It is pronounced "blah dick ted." I realized this when the only time I seem to work up a good sweat is when I'm posting an article. I don't have time eat, read, sleep, or do any of the normal things other people do...if only I could remember what they are! LOL.

Hi. How is everyone? I'm just taking a moment for ME. Finally. My goodness. I've been pushing myself as if I have a deadline to meet everyday. Why? I don't get paid, no one comments (hardly), and I don't even know if people are reading this.

I know there are a few of my friends out there that just don't comment everytime. That's fine. It's just when I go on for days, weeks, months without comments; I start to wonder...lol.

Well, I'm going to go spend some time with my teddy bear, whom I've been neglecting, and read some more of a very good book! Night, all. God bless.

Category: Misc-2.