My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Gregg Jackson's Interviews!

Gregg is really starting to pick up some steam. If you would like, you may listen to some of his interviews with some of the heavy-weights before buying your very own book. :)I know he is going to do well. How well he does is up to us, however.

I will be reviewing his book, and I will also try to interview him after I read the book. I don't want to be like some people, no names mentioned, who never turn the cover before they start to attack any conservative.

I cannot wait. I will have to use my magnifying glass, though. I need glasses, and I haven't read a real book in a very long time! lol. I love to read, so this is going to be a joy.

Keep checking back. In about two or three weeks, I expect to have accomplished the first step. Then I hope to get an interview. If you have any questions you would like me to ask, please send them through the comment section of THIS post. Thanks, and have a great day.

Category: Radio Shows.