My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Football

Kansis City is playing my NY Giants. I am not going to be writing. For a change. If you'd like, you may look up:
Judge orders wiretapping unconstitutional. By none other than your NY Slimes.
Wiretapping Overseas Terror Suspects Ruled Illegal H/t Little Green Footballs.
N. Korea Preparing Nuclear Test?. H/t LGF.
Mufti of Egypt: "The Blood-Sucking Hebrew Entity". H/t LGF.
It could be me.... H/t Congressional Pork Hunter.
Breaking: Explosives Found at Tri-State Airport. H/t LGF
US Centcom Press Release Feed.
US Centcom Video Feed.
US Centcom Audio Feed.
US Centcom News Feed.
Darn. My computer froze. I can't get the title to that article or anything else! Argghhh! Have a great day.

Category: NFL, North Korea, Egypt, Congress, Terrorism, Constitutional Issues and Press Release.