My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Breaking News: Madman in SF runs down 14 victims

Please go to LGF (Little Green Footballs) for further information. Michelle Malkin also has information on this subject. All I have is what they have.

Oh? You came here to read about what I wrote? Sorry. I'm too sick right now. Maybe the next time some sick bastards decides to run down some Jewish children in OUR OWN FREAKIN' COUNTRY and SOMEONE PAYS ATTENTION TO THE FACT THAT WE HAVE SLEEPER CELLS HERE, maybe I'll write about it.

Since no one gives a damn about anything but Katrina (which, btw, is NOT happening, but there is no other news-especially about this), aw, I cannot lie.

I am pissed as hell. How dare this punk, or any other punk for that matter, run down anyone let alone someone JUST because they are Jewish?!? So you see, I am not fit to write at this moment. Go find the info over there. Have a nice night? Sounds very stupid. Have a blessed night. That sounds more like it. He makes it okay in every situtation. Please pray for all the injured people and children. Thank you.

Category: Rants and News.