My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Update on Right Perspective

Last week I was worried because they mentioned Pol Pot in a way that made me feel very uncomfortable. I have listened to the program, and as I thouht, they were being sarcastic.

I have decided to continue advertising their program. I missed last night's, however. Don't worry. They have podcasts! Check them out, and let me know what you think. Here is last night's line-up:
On tonight's "The Right Perspective," hosts Frank and Johnwill discuss the Middle East War, the Media Attack on Poland, Kennewick Man and new information on him. Also, who are the Kurds and why aren't the same people who worry about Palestinians not concerned with them?

"Hello, Afrika!" talks to Eugene Koemoer about the safety of Boeres and the farm murders.

And of course, you play a part in the show, too! Call 718-761-9996 to have your voice heard on "The Right Persective"!

The Right Perspective - heard every Friday 10pm EST over shortwave WWCR 3.215 Mhz and the Internet at www.therightperspective.com.

Full Show Archives: http://therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com.

Subscribe to RSS: http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheRightPerspectivePodcastBlog
Have a good day all!

Category: Radio Shows.