My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Take this quiz: How conservative/liberal are you?

I do not believe all the questions leave room for more explanations. I do, however, believe it was put together by liberals! lol. Go ahead and check it out. Here are my results:

    ***Your Political Profile:***

    Overall: 85% Conservative, 15% Liberal
    Social Issues: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal.
    Personal Responsibility: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal.
    Fiscal Issues: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal.
    Ethics: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal.
    Defense and Crime: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal.
I'd sure like to know they're definition of ethics! Have fun. See on the upside.

H/t to Bill.

Category: Politics/Debate and Misc-2.