My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Remember the horrific and the good

I have the most wonderful friends. I may not ever meet them, but they are in my heart just the same.

Dagney posted this today in her article. She received it in an e-mail from Andrea, a frequent commenter over at Iraq the Model. What a beautiful heart has she!

This is very moving, indeed, Dagney. Thank you for sharing this with us. May God bless you both. Thank you as well, Rick Ramos, for creating such a beautiful work of art. May He bless you, as well. Until next time, be diligent.

Category: America, Remember, Prayer, and Terrorism.