My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Monday, July 03, 2006

Lazy Daze

I feel just awful sitting here complaining about how hot it is knowing my brothers and sisters are out there in temptures that would kill me, but...

I feel like ignoring all the news, so I am going to for today. It will still be there in a couple of days. It will probably even be the same. "George Bush did this." "George Bush did that." "It was all wrong, illegal, and btw, everyone knows about it already. That's why it made front page." Sickening.

How is everyone today? I hope ya'll are well. If not, drop me a line, and I'll pray for you. Have a good day, and have a great Happy Independence Day!