My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Friday, June 09, 2006

ENOUGH

I am very pleased,ecstatic even, that al-Zarqawi is in hell where he belongs. As for the rest of you naysayers, ENOUGH.

How can you say you are patriotic when any chance you get, you put down our Military, you slam the Commander-in-Chief, and you cheer for the enemy?

I don't give a damn about your free speech. It only goes as far as my arm to your nose, and vice versa. When you start giving aid and comfort to the enemy, you become MY enemy. So watch it.

I will celebrate in whichever fashion I choose. I will dance on the bastards face, and I will strike him with me heel. You will not get in my way, nor will I allow you to deprive me of that pleasure. So GO AWAY.

GO BE A SLAVE WHERE THEY WANT TO KILL US ALL. SEE HOW LONG YOU LAST, YOU TERRORIST SYPATHIZERS. LEAVE MY COUNTRY ALONE. YOU ARE NO LONGER WELCOME HERE.

Category: (Military) Rants and Rants.