My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

A Christian Heart for Iran

Sounds a bit like an oxymoron, eh? Well it isn't. There are many Christians in Iran who are in need of our prayers. If you truly believe that prayers can move mountains, that God can heal our land; then you must believe that He can also heal Iran and their land.

They have been praying for 35 days now (out of 40), and they continue to be grateful for all the people who have responded to their prayers for others to join them in this revival. This is one of the best ways to defeat the mullocracy in Iran, but this is not why they are doing it.

They are praying for their people, because they are children of God. This is as it should be. I would appreciate it if all Christians would join me in this effort. You may learn more about this program at Pray for Iran.

Thank you so very much in advance. God bless you, and have a nice day.

Category: Prayer and Iran.