My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Monday, May 15, 2006

Who the hell thinks there is dignaty in politics?

I'm tired of being told my position is wrong because I do not agree with the program. So what? What are you going to do about it? You allow the Democrats to walk over you, and you do not defend yourself. It makes you look weak. Then we have to wipe your ass for you. Well, I've had it.

I disagree with the guest-worker program. Stuff that in your pipe and smoke it!

We, the citizens of these United States, having been invaded by another country, do hereby declare our woes:
    Illegal aliens are NOT immigrants. Immigrants are people who have been welcomed here. ILLEGAL aliens are just that. Illegally inside our borders.

    There is such a mass as to close our hospitals due to lack of payment from these people who have no gratitude, nor do they desire to become Americans. If they did, they would not have broken the law to come here.

    We, the people, having been promised by Article IV, Section 4, of the United States Constitution the protection from invasion, and having not received such protection, do declare this sucks.

    Not only does it suck, it is unconstitutional. Everyone in the government having failed their oath should step aside and allow men and women of Good Character and knowledge of the Constitution should take over.

    Being as we are war for our very existence, we also declare such protection of the border(S) is an essential fabric to our success. No country can be victorious over an invisible enemy by locking the front door while opening wide the back door. This is the act of fools who do not deserve to win.

    It is shameful to the brave men and women whom are guarding our front door with their very lives. You all should be hanged from the highest trees. You should be made examples of the way NOT to govern a free society.

    You no longer have the Faith of the People. The whole lot of you. Thanks for nothing...
I guess I am a little pissed off. Don't tell me not to speak my mind. That is the last thing any man should do! You just not only hit that button, you smashed it. I see red. Are you?

Tell me, if we are not going to have security, why are we in Iraq? Why are we in Afghanistan? Why don't we just catch all the criminals we have here? Deport them or kill them. I don't care anymore. They'll only come back and kill more of us. Apparently, you don't give a damn either...

I've got to stop. I do not want anyone dead. Please understand I am very angry, frustrated, and disappointed. I think I will go cry now. Thank you, and please try to have a nice day.