My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Monday, May 15, 2006

Post-Amnesty Speech

Good-bye yellow Republicans. Don't let the doorknob hit ya where the Good Lord split ya.

He did not mean a word of it. How dare he lie to me. How dare he tell the House to cater to his whims. I've had it.

I love him on foreign policy, or at least I used to. I do not know what they are anymore since he never talks about his policies or our progress. I have to go to the blogs for that information.

Mr. President. You are the worst communitor I have ever known. Worse than even Jimmy Carter. I'm not talking about stuttering. I do that, everyone does. I'm talking about getting the truth out.

That is, of course, unless you are hiding the truth...