My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Saturday, May 27, 2006

News from Iran

This is the latest news I have from Iran. It does not cover the riots, as I wrote about them in a prior article. These are the topics I have received from Doctor Zin of Daily Briefings on Iran. The day is the link to the article: Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.

There will be more news on the protests that are continuing to happen. I have heard they are up to 100,000 people, but I would like to wait to confirm this number. If they have this many people, I pray the best for them in toppling their evil government.

Do you understand the people in power are not really Persian? NO! These are Persian people being forced to live in a way that is foreign to them. I pray the mullahs would run with fear, and that not one shot is fired in toppling this corrupt regime. I can hope and pray, can I not? Thank you, and have a nice day.

Category: Iran.