My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

A New Site: The Right Perspective

I have found this great new site that I would like to tell you about. It is a 'radio' talk show that is on the air Friday nights at 10pm EST. I have listened to some of their archives, and they are pretty right on. One of them even sounds like Mark Levin! You have to check this out, and you don't even have to wait until Friday.

I believe this is going to be this Friday's topic of discussion. Please tune-in.
The collection of phone calls made by Frank and John to The Great One continues with this installment made after Sept. 11, 2001.

Click here for free archive

Also available: The Right Perspective - Heard LIVE every Friday 10pm EST over shortwave WWCR 3.215 Mhz and the Internet at http://www.therightperspective.com/.

Subscribe to RSS Feed: click here.
Thank you, and have a great day.

Update: I have just learned some new information I wish to share with you. The hosts of this wonderful show are "Frank from Queens" and "John of Staten Island." They are located and work in New York City. They are also veteran talk show callers.

They became very popular with many shows, but one show in particular: Bob Grant's. So much so that people would call in and ask, "Have Frank or John called yet?"!

You will notice above they are giving a tribute to Bob. There is a collection of their calls if you choose to listen to them.

They also call our fav, Mark Levin. They still call him once in a while.

The show they are doing now they have been doing in one form or another for approxiamately 7 years now over shortwave and Internet. This should give you hope! If you choose to start your own show, who knows? Just let me know, and I'll give it a listen. I do not call, because I have a condition known as afasia.

Sometimes I lose the ability to speak, and that is very embarrassing when you call a talk show! It happened to me the last time. That is exactly why it was my last time. lol.

However, if you would like to call Frank and John on Friday between 10 and Midnight (sometimes later) EST. The number is (718) 761-9996. All calls from overseas get bumped up to the front of the line. Being not a toll free number, I'm sure you can appreciate this. Thanks.

Category: A New Site: The Right Perspective.