My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Iran trying to join with Iraq's Sunni extremists

I have known for a long time that Iran was behind most of the attacks in Iraq, but now they are trying to cozy up to the Association of Muslim Scholars. This is the radical group of Sunni Muslims that were playing go-between with the kidnappers and the people who attempted to pay for their release.

As Mohammed says, "I am not the least surprised by this information, and if this report is accurate then it shows clear that Iran wouldn't mind allying with even al-Qaeda if that could make Iraq fail.This is how Iran had been planning to keep the war going on in Iraq because they think this is the best way to keep war away from Tehran." [continue reading]

Is it no wonder I believe Osama may even be in Iran?

Category: Iraq and Iran.