My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Congress Briefed on NSA Since Oct. 2001

I don't know why they get away with lying as often as they do, but here is an article that reveals how many times each member of both parties of Congress has been briefed on the wiretappings since October 2001: "Congress members briefed on NSA program."

Fox has captured the essense of the issue with this article, "Some of Congress Briefed on NSA Wiretapping, Other Programs Since 2001."

I never thought I would say this, but a link from Fox News to the LA Times brought me an article that actually makes a lot of sense! The title is, "Max Boot: Forget privacy, we need to spy more, Electronic surveillance is a key weapon in the war on terror. Don't handcuff the president and the NSA." Good job.

Update: Pundit Review also has an article about this. Kevin also has to the names of the members of Congress, and how many times they were briefed. Don't forget to tune in to hear Kevin and Greg from Pundit Review Radio Sunday, 8-10pm est. You can always use the streaming live at WRKO option. Have a good day.

Category: American News and Issues, Constitutional Issues, Politics/Debate and Radio Shows.