My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Oops!

I got so involved with making the change from being anonymous to 'coming out' that I forgot to prepare for today! Yes, I can no longer deny it. I must confess. I am a Christian! I am writing the Bible so that I can spend time with the love of my life, Jesus Christ. The name of the site is Loving God Holy, and I encourage you to visit me.

You do not have to be Christian. I talk to my Lord, and you can get a better understanding of who I am, and why I do the things I do. Not that I'm anyone special! lol. I must admit, I speak freely to God. Please do not insult me on my Holy site. I will not insult you. :)

PS. The sites I have been writing at are primarily the same, but there are more postings on each. They are Loving God Holy, at WordPress, and Loving God Holy as anonymously. I used to have it as 'Loving God Anonymously.' Somehow, it just didn't feel right. Thanks for understanding.