My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Saturday, April 29, 2006

The New Kid on My Block is Pretty Cool!

I have come across a blogger who is pretty cool. She is very talented, but she has been around for a while. Some of you may know Debbie, but I am just getting to know her. She is great, isn't she?!

Let me share with a few of her most recent articles: These are definitely good reads. You may want to take some time this weekend to pay her a visit and while you're there, why don't you leave her a polite comment? I'm sure she would welcome all points of view, just as long as they are polite and constructive. Thanks!