My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Funny Dilemna

Have you ever been so tired at the same time your computer was moving almost as slow as snail mail? I was sitting here with my eyes shut (waiting for my site to come up) thinking about what I was going to write, and then I went to look for it! I actually thought I wrote it. Hey, the dream felt real. LOL.

Ya think maybe it's time to go to sleep? Nah! I was only asleep for a few seconds. That's all I needed to keep me going. Strange, isn't it? When a person sleeps a long time, they are usually tired when they awake. However, when a person sleeps for less than 20 minutes, they are refreshed. Hmm...where am I going with this?

Oh yeah! Hi.