My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Daily Quote 4/2/2006

Tuesday, March 28, 2006
"Knowledge is, in every country, the surest basis of public happiness." --George Washington (First Annual Message, 8 January 1790), Reference: George Washington: A Collection, W.B. Allen, ed. (469)

Wednesday, March 29, 2006
"[I]f you speak of solid information and sound judgement, Colonel Washington is, unquestionably the greatest man on that floor." --Patrick Henry (on George Washington, October 1775), Reference: The Life and Character of Patrick Henry, Writ (132)

Note: Um...I think I'm missing some! lol. I do not know what happened, but life goes on. Have a great week.