My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Another Day, Another Head Fake

I am reading this really interesting article right now, but I am also reading about 20 other articles at the same time. Why, you ask? That is how I do things. It's hard to explain, but I seem to work better that way.

The only draw back to doing things this way is that I get over involved. Have you noticed when I post many links as a post? Those are all articles I have written, started brainstorming in my head, wrote them down in WordPerfect, and never finished them. That is because by the time I get back to them, I have more articles to add to the list! lol. Ohhhh.

I'm just rambling right now. I have to write something, and I don't want to just say hello this time. Please read the link. You may find it interesting, if you didn't already know this. ;)