My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Monday, March 27, 2006

The 'USA Raid'

I am quite sure if you have not heard yet that the American Soldiers went into and starting shooting at people at a mosque, you will. I say, "Bolderdash!" To be honest, I don't know exactly what that means, but I am trying to emote disgust for the way the press handles liars.

The Iraqis who are trying to bring a civil war to the area are trained to lie (do they need much training?), and they are the first people the press goes to for an interview.

It used to be that when a country was at war, the press was on the side of the country from whence they came. Nowadays, I believe they all would prefer sharia law.

How about moving them all to Saudi Arabia? I'm sure they would love their freedoms there! Better yet, how about Iran or Syria?

Getting back to the point, Omar has written a very good inquiry artice about the whole situation. Thank God for sane people!