My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

UNNews about Iran

I am not writing a serious article about the UN's joke of a decision to 'sternly' notify Iran that they have ANOTHER 30 days in which to work on their bomb--er--disarming and dismantling the facitilities they have put together during prior talks to disarm! Did someone let Neville Chamberlain out of his grave?

James Bone of The Times Online has this article: "Iran told to abandon nuclear arms plan," and The Washington Post tries to spin this as a good thing. By the time they are done talking, I hope we have all built bomb shelters...