My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

TGIF! 3/23/2006

I have so much work to catch up on that I'm so glad the weekend is here. The only problem is I usually get more work than I can handle on the weekend! I need about 8 hands...sort of like an octopus! lol. I hope everyone has a really wonderful weekend. I will be writing, so stop by. I know not too many people stop by on the weekends, but I'm one of those weird ones that does write.

Update: Did ya'll have a good laugh? lol. Yes. I actually thought today was Friday. Oh well. Now my whole weekend is going to be messed up! Oh brother...