My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Where I Have Been

So, you want to know what I have been doing? That is a good question. Would you like to read about my article on the tragedy with the miners? Here it is, The Fiction Age. I've also written another Free Jack Idema Update and Chaos in Egypt Over Sudanese Refugees.

Before that, however, I had written War Progress 1/2/2006. You may also be interested in reading one of my partners in crime, only kidding, who caught this article while we were diverted from the news: The Hunt for Terror Nukes.

I really must start contributing at Rumors of War and Love America First. I have been so busy, as you will find if check out my articles. They are all from different sites! lol.

Well, that's what is up with me. How about you? Do you have something you want me to read? Do you have some news? Please let me know. I am always looking for news for my newspaper. The only thing I ask is that you have sources with real names! I am not running a rag like the New York Times. LOL.

Update: I have added The Daily Briefing on Iran to my Causes of Interest site.