My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Senate Committee on UnAmerican Activities

In the recent past, we have seen dictators such as Stalin, Hitler, and Pol Pot manipulate the masses and keep them in fear by intimadation. The practice they used was known as 'guilt by association.' If one person is accused (not convicted), then everyone that person may have spoken with, knew of, they knew of him, etc. is guilty and imprisoned.

Saddam Hussein, ex-dictator of Iraq, Ahmadinejad of Iran, Bassar (sp?) of Syria and al Qaeda all use these same tactics. Unfortunately, I am not discussing them. Today, we have witnessed this in the United State Senate by the Democrat Party.

I will no longer call them the 'Democratic' Party. They are anything but democratic. Even if they are not ashamed of their behavior today in the hearings for the person nominated for the United States Supreme Court, Justice Alito, I am embarrassed, ashamed, humiliated, and very angry.

Is this what I pay taxes for, so that blowhards can bloviate and destroy others who, for some imagined reason, seem to lack 'their' standing? I would prefer to be one of the masses then one the Senators, thank you very much. They have forgetten we are all Americans. They have also forgotten, if they ever knew, we are in a real war.

This is why we need to take abortion out of the debate. Before Roe v. Wade, Senators were Americans. There used to be Democrats who believed life was sacred, no more. It doesn't follow the party line which is run by radical Leftists.

Now we have Democrats or 'that other party' which wants to throw Grandma out into the street, starve your children (why aren't you feeding them?), blah, blah, blah.

Republicans are almost as worthless. They no longer stand up for my principles. Oh yes, they can talk a good game, but when it comes time to walking...they are nowhere to be heard. The Senate 'rules' are more precious than reality. Hey, get rid of the illegal aliens, and stop taking and spending my taxes on bridges that go nowhere, illegal aliens, abortions, etc, etc, etc.

I have said my piece, for now. Michelle Malkin has done a magnificiant job of collecting all the evidence which I am incapable of gathering. I will not waste my money on cable, but that's another story.

For others in my situation (no tv or missed it), Michelle has theses links. If you would like to know what the situation is that has me so upset, go check it out.

Michelle is a very well known author of a few books who happens to share with us her talent. I am very grateful for this! Have a good day.