My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

NSA Russell Tice Was FIRED in May 2005

Russell Tice, who worked in the NSA's 'special access programs' before losing his classified clearence in May of 2005. He was believed to be psychology unstable. He was later let go from the NSA for good. Fired. Good-bye. Don't bug me!

Well, little Russell has admitted to leaking classified information to the New York Times. Of course, he claims he did not release anything that was classified.

Um, excuse me, I seem to be a little confused here. If you had to leak it, if it was not for public consumption, if it were a crime to do such a thing, if people are going to now change their MO, why, exactly, do you feel justified? Why do you believe you did nothing wrong?

You do not seem to care if Americans die because of your actions. You don't give a damn what damage you do to our men and women in the Military. Personally, I don't give a damn about you. I do hope you go to prison for the rest of your pathetic life.

Back to the article. Please forgive me.

You may read about the interview he had with ABC's Nightline Monday, January 9, 2006. There is also a video available for you to watch.

I must admit, I am too disgusted with this scumbag to continue writing. Please read the article. Thank you.