My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I'm having fun!

I made it all the way to Elmers Brothers! They are in Hawaii, and they have a great site. Please go and visit it.

The other site I've been to; 365 Days and a Wake-Up (he's home now), A Storm in Afghanistan, American Soldier (he's back on duty!), Argghhh!!!, Atlas Shrugs, Blackfive (sometimes you have to stop and write an article, lol), California Border Police, Camp Katrina (another article grabber), Cao's Blog, Captain's Quarters, Crazy Politico's Rantings, Dadmanly, Defend America (more articles still!), In Iraq for 365 Days (Desert Smirk), and JB's Sanctuary.

I also visited Soldiers' Angels, Iraq the Model, Pearls of Iraq (Miriam is a sweet woman), The Committee to Protect Bloggers (they are looking for a manager, I will be writing an article about that), and Loving God Anonymously. It's a pretty new site, but I like it. If you need to catch up on your Bible Study, this is the place to go.

He/she has started typing the whole Bible! He/she is going section by section and asking for input. Well, that's what I've been doing. How's about you? lol.