My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Monday, January 23, 2006

Ice Skating with Celebrities

I really love ice skating, so I starting watching it last week. I'm surprised my bias didn't even show one little bit. I loved them all.

They went through a lot of work, and now the celebrities understand that skaters have a harder job than they do!

I love Julianne! She is simply fantastic. She skates as if she was born to be on the ice. The rest have come a long way, also.

I look forward to watching it again next week. They finally found something to put on TV that I can watch. lol. Have a great evening.