My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Monday, January 09, 2006

Alas, a job, but...

Not to worry! I will be working in the mornings, but I will still have the rest of the day to read, research, edit, manage, author, and write! lol.

I will be doing something which is very close to my heart, so I am absolutely joyous about it. Unfortunately, I cannot share with you what it is! Bummer, eh? Do not worry, it is not illegal...yet! lol.

I hope to continue bringing you the same quality of articles to which you have become accustomed. I know I do not bring what many of the others are talking about. Why should I? There are so many! The competition is not only great, it gets repetitive and boring.

I'm sorry, but it's true. I'd rather go to their sites to read about the issues of the day in blogoland. I'd prefer to write about the topics that are of equal importance but do not receive as much attention. Hey, that is just the way I am. Always have been for the underdog...mostly. lol.

I guess it depends on who the underdog is. When it comes to football, forget it! I know, I know. The Giants lost. Not for lack of trying, though! If they didn't have those 19 seconds left on the clock...oh shucks, we won't go there. lol.

Well, just wanted to let you know what is going on. That is why I invited you to go to my other sites (Causes of Interest, DoD Daily News, Knickerbocker News, and Love America First) as well. Have a blessed day.

Clarification: When I said that there are many other sites that cover the same issues, I in NO WAY meant they were boring in and of themselves. I meant that after reading 5 of the same thing can get boring. I would NEVER consider ANY of them boring! Please accept my apology!