My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Monday, January 30, 2006

72-25

At WaPo, there are many videos covering the Alito nomination, hearings, but I could not find the one about Kennedy. Gee, I wonder why?

Here is their 'report' on the outcome of the cloture vote. Here is a video of Kennedy losing his mind. Again. Funny thing is, Expose the Left did what I could not. He found this! I'm serious. I searched high and low! No, I did not check the NY Times. I did not say I went to Hell and back.

Hat tip to Michelle Malkin (who always has what I need!) and Expose the Left. (Check him out. Click on the permalink from this post, and see all the material he has! Video, audio, etc.)

PS. In case I forgot to mention it, cloture was had at 72-25. Justice Alito will be confirmed tomorrow morning. lol.

Update: There are many more witty and talented sites to visit:
Stop the ACLU: Senate Votes to End Debate on Alito Nomination (Hi Jay!), RightWinged.com: New Ian Schwartz Blog: "Expose The Left", Formerly "The Political Teen", Ace of Spades HQ: Alito Filibuster Shut Down, 72-25, The Political Pit Bull: Voting For Cloture, Sister Toldjah: Alito filibuster fails as Ted Kennedy has a meltdown, Publius Rendezvous: Busted ‘buster, and Conservative Musings: Had He Been In Louisville Today..... One more: Big Dog's Weblog: Failed Filibuster.
If I have missed anyone or you would like some exposure, please leave a comment or trackback. I will add you to the list. Have a great day!