My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Monday, December 19, 2005

Ramblings and Links

I do not feel well. Then again, I am overjoyed. What a conundrum! I do not feel well because the Democrats are going to get us killed. I feel overjoyed because the Iraqis are doing so well.

The Democrats are fillibustering and will not allow the passage of the Patriot Act. I don't know about you, but I still see the towers falling. Since this debate has once again arisen, not only my sleep but my awaken hours are filled with vision of another attack.

You could say I am very shaken knowing that the Democrats are willing to sacrifice my life so they can simply have power. They do not care what lies they tell. They do not care that Osama would kill them without flinching. They just do not believe we are at war. They are wrong.

I wonder...would they have asked the question, "Why are we fighting in Germany? They didn't attack us, Japan did. When are we bringing our Soldiers home? 5000 died in this hour. They do not have the proper equipment. Germany is too strong. We are in a quagmire. Let's pull out now. There are too many poor people fighting this war. (As if poor people do not love this country?) blah, blah."

I do not understand the ignorance and arrogance of the Democrat Party. Please do not explain it to me. I don't care. I just know they DO NOT care about America, and I'm tired of hearing that they do. They don't.

I've been reading some other sites, because I really have nothing to say other than President Bush gave a wonderful speech.

This one by Stop the ACLU is one you must read. It is about them defending the extremists to have the right to go to whatever terrorist meetings they want without being hassled! Outrageous!

They also have some inside news on a kidnapping done by the ACLU. You have to read it to believe it.

Small Town Veteran has a couple of great articles. Here is one on Gen. Powell. This one is very surprising, because it is about media bias. That is not the shocking aspect. It comes from UCLA! Bill also has his say about the President's speech, complete with links to the transcript, video, and links to other articles.

This one is definitely more serious by Seawitch. She writes about the Hizbullah's Al-Manar TV Symposium which was held on November 29 at the Lebanese Government University and the UN's Day of Solidarity in which the map had removed Israel.

The Legal Redux has a thoughtful take on the wiretaping. I am not sure that I agree with him, but it is well researched and thought through. Give it a read, leave a comment, and let him know why he's wrong. lol.

Demosophia has two great posts. The first one has to with Iraq. He has some very good thoughts that should be considered. Even if they never happen, it is something to think about. The second one deals with the art or the manipulation of taking polls.

Fausta has done a fabulous job writing about that creep in Venezuela and his buddy in Bolivia. This is a must read.

Well, that's all for now, folks. I hope to get past this feeling of doom. They are now talking about investigating the President. I hope they do! Not for what they think, though. I want everything brought out into the open. Reditition was used 35-38 times by Clinton. Wire-tapping has been used since I've been alive. Does anyone remember the Cold War? Clinton used them to spy on his enemies. I want this investigation to move forward. Full speed ahead! Let Hilllary try to run after we get done with her!

Update: Wow! Bill has been busy. He managed to get the transcript of the press corp meeting this morning. Great job, Bill!