My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

I Am Not Depressed

Yesterday was a very hard day for me. I never even wrote about how grateful I am to all those who saved us our Life, Liberty, and Property. I am very grateful, and I thank each and every one of you.

So what does this have to do with depression? I will never claim I am depressed, because I hate that word. When people are sad, that does not in itself mean they are depressed. Oh, but doesn't everyone become a PhD! (lol)

I am of the mind that you can force yourself into happiness through actions which alter your attitude. Unfortunately, I did not feel up to it yesterday.

Would someone please explain why there are people in our country whom are hoping for our defeat? I know it is sometimes necessary to point them out, but have you ever considered the consequenses of their actions if they win? That means we lose.

I do not want to live anywhere else in this entire world. Where will I go? Will they take all our guns? I only have so many rounds!

I want the fighting between us to stop. We are all Americans, right or wrong, and I pray for all of us. Can we please tone it down? We are at war! Or haven't you noticed on your pursuit of our defeat? Oh, hell. I can't even make sense anymore.

Doesn't anyone remember 9/11/2001? Do you remember the comradery? Even in my home state of NY, people were actually polite to one another. Miracle of miracles! I want that back. Please.